So a little while ago hubby came home with a super-duper do-all scale. I have been less than eager to use the thing. Besides not knowing how to, I really didn’t want to see all of those stats. Last week I took the big step and tried it. The next day I went out for a walk in the morning. Yes, I was most unhappy with those numbers on the scale. But I’m going to try and get those numbers down. I have been out walking/jogging 3 times so far and plan to go out a couple more times this week. I don’t do anything big but even a little bit helps, I guess.
The biggest problem is finding the time to do it. I get up a little before 5am so I can go out walking/ jogging. That dips into my computer time. I already feel like I don’t have enough time to do my own stuff, so I’m not pleased by that but I do need to exercise. I want to get a memory stick or something so I can write my blog at work and then just bring it back home and send it off.
Nuff said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment