Wednesday, August 13, 2008

wordless wednesday part 2

3 comments:

Lily said...

He is growing so fast! Love the pics and the write up. Things do sound that they are much easier on your end :) As you said- bitter-sweet, part of the reason it is easier is because they are less dependant on us *sigh*

3 NIGHTS CAMPING- are you guys planning to audition for Survivor *lol*

Sounds like fun and adventurous- please report all the excitement that ensues.

marianne said...

Congratulations! And a question...Does the tooth fairy come or is there a boy version like the Tooth Ranger of something??!

Gina said...

I am honestly in awe, Sheri how fast he has grown! And now he lost a tooth? All these milestsones are truly like you said.... bittersweet! : ) Congrats on the tooth!!! : )

I think when my youngest DS loses his first tooth (in about 3 more years probably), I think I'll probably cry! : (