Ok-not really, but it sure felt like it. I don't know how many times I cleaned out this stupid fish tank.... By the way, does anybody know the name of the fish we have??! (I think it's getting too fat!)
DH has the big cleaning job here TG.He also seems to have spent all summer cleaning the damn thing out.I presume with the cooler weather it should be less often...well,I hope for you both:)
poo machines, lol That explains A LOT!! I have to clean that tank so much! Actually I find the hall where we keep it stinks after it poops, too. I was worried about it being too fat, thinking that maybe the tank was too small, but I guess there's not much I can do for it, eh?
3 comments:
I think his name is Arthur;)Hee hee.
DH has the big cleaning job here TG.He also seems to have spent all summer cleaning the damn thing out.I presume with the cooler weather it should be less often...well,I hope for you both:)
That is an Oranda. They are basically poo machines. They get very broad across the stomach area and can't be made to exercise at all.
poo machines, lol
That explains A LOT!! I have to clean that tank so much! Actually I find the hall where we keep it stinks after it poops, too.
I was worried about it being too fat, thinking that maybe the tank was too small, but I guess there's not much I can do for it, eh?
Post a Comment