This was at a park that we went to with his cousin and her friend. It's not officially opened yet (plus there was a really strong wind!) so there weren't many people.
This was us making soy bean gnocchi. Hiroki was really good at cutting them! And below, the finished dinner.

Well, I don't have much to say. I have been trying to spend as much time with Hiroki as I can. I still have been teaching my private classes and busy trying to get ready for school. I feel so busy and school hasn't even started. *sigh*
Anyway, here are some pictures to give you all your little boy fix.
5 comments:
What a great smile Hiroki has!
Any chance of a gnocchi recipe!
I agree with Medea- that smile is great! Looks like you have been keeping pretty busy.
Thanks medea and trisha! As for gnocchi-it's fairly easy-use mashed potatoes, or mashed pumpkin, or ground up soy beans as a base and add flour and an egg. You kind of have to go by feel for flour-the dough should still be a little sticky (but you should be able to handle it), add salt (the coarser the better) and boil. Use a lot of water when you boil and don't boil too many at the same time. Boil until they rise.
What a wonderful little helper you have in the kitchen there! : )
Hey Sheri,
I finally answered your tag. Sorry it took awhile but it really was a thought-provoking question. Thanks for tagging me.
Post a Comment