about me and my life in japan
heheheand in reality the actually size of popcorn any diet I would be on would allow me to eat. lolnot like I would ever diet!!!
What a cute size of popcorn. Perfect for little ones to munch! : )
I so love his smile. He seems like such a cheerful little guy.
Those are great pics and he looks so happy with his popcorn.Thanks for the comment. I've been more than a little remiss in replying lately.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hehehe
and in reality the actually size of popcorn any diet I would be on would allow me to eat. lol
not like I would ever diet!!!
What a cute size of popcorn. Perfect for little ones to munch! : )
I so love his smile. He seems like such a cheerful little guy.
Those are great pics and he looks so happy with his popcorn.
Thanks for the comment. I've been more than a little remiss in replying lately.
Post a Comment