about me and my life in japan
Hmm, I don't know why there has to be a picture of a dog's bum as advertising... It is cute, but couldn't you just show the cute little dog face? I guess we're lucky there isn't a big pile of poop to demonstrate further what this is selling?!
I think some type of paper to wipe the dog's butt?
Mmmmm, yummy! It's bad enough to wipe my daughter's butt! At least I know what she's been eating!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hmm, I don't know why there has to be a picture of a dog's bum as advertising... It is cute, but couldn't you just show the cute little dog face? I guess we're lucky there isn't a big pile of poop to demonstrate further what this is selling?!
I think some type of paper to wipe the dog's butt?
Mmmmm, yummy! It's bad enough to wipe my daughter's butt! At least I know what she's been eating!!
Post a Comment