I got word from my tin brother earlier this week that his girlfriend gave birth to a little girl, Clara Audrey Joy. Her name is bigger than she is-she was a bit early and actually ended up being almost the same birth weight as my little guy was (read pretty small- he was about 2650g or about 5lbs 13 oz) They are both well-good news!
I have so much more I want to write about and have been neglectful this past week, but I neeeeeed to sleep, so good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations. I've never been an auntie (except an aunt-in-law if there is such a thing) but it sounds like fun.
P. S. Thanks for the comment on granny.
Congratulations, Sheri!
Congratulations to your family and to Scott and his girlfriend. Please tell him that we are very excited for him! Does he still live in Canmore? If so, what a beautiful place for his daughter to grow up!
Make sure he sends you pictures to post on the blog!
I forgot that your other brothers don't have kids yet. Your mom is probably excited that she has a grandchild on the same continent! Tell her that if she passes through Calgary, she should drop by - I could meet her for coffee or something!
Thanks, Granny and Jean. I'll let my mom know, Caro-you're totally right-thrilled to have one on the same continent!!!
ohh aunty sheri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment