about me and my life in japan
It is tragic,isn't it.And looks like it may have been the mother who killed him.What can one say??
I know-I can't even imagine what she was thinking and I feel so bad for the little boy! It really is heart breaking.
Both DH and I were sad about this one. It is such a terrible story- and the moment I heard about it I said "it sounds like the mother did it". Tragic.
it's very sad. and sadder that i'm not really surprised to hear the mother has been arrested for this. *sigh*what's even sadder? no support for mothers, children, families. the biggest crime in japan, imho.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It is tragic,isn't it.And looks like it may have been the mother who killed him.What can one say??
I know-I can't even imagine what she was thinking and I feel so bad for the little boy! It really is heart breaking.
Both DH and I were sad about this one. It is such a terrible story- and the moment I heard about it I said "it sounds like the mother did it". Tragic.
it's very sad. and sadder that i'm not really surprised to hear the mother has been arrested for this. *sigh*
what's even sadder? no support for mothers, children, families. the biggest crime in japan, imho.
Post a Comment