Saturday, January 19, 2008

let's see if this works

Hiroki's grandmother bought him a used piano for Christmas.It seems like uploading this takes a really long time but I would like to see if it's going to work. What does everyone else do-do you somehow make your video file smaller before uploading it? Or do you just end up spending a lot of time waiting?

3 comments:

Trisha said...

This is what I usually do. Wait. Eat some chocolate. Wait. Do the laundry. Wait. Was the dishes. Wait. Eat more chocolate. Wait. Anyway, you get the idea. If you find a better way let me know, please.

Unknown said...

Play the piano? Great pictures - a treat to see from an old friend from Ottawa U circa 1990....nee Robinson.

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Sheri...or rather Mrs. Sheri ;-) My son Leo (nearly 4) is sick so I've been up all night cleaning it up or worrying. He's asleep now and Malcolm, my one year old (profile photo is his birthday in January), is having his banana. My husband David is working today, Saturday, so it's just me and the kids, hoping I can keep my eyes open! Anyway, as I was awake last night I came across your blog and it was a nice treat to see pictures of you and your family. Your son looks adorable!

Banana boy is ready for course #2 - the kid eats like a horse. Ciao for now! TTYS!