Tuesday, December 05, 2006

boring update

I got a little computer time again today. Not much to say, really, so I’ll report on the music in my English classes. (Everyone is looking forward to finding out what we are singing, right?) Well, no real surprises-grade 7 and 8-Wham’s Last Christmas, and grade 9 an English version of a Japanese singer’s Christmas song. (Tatsuro Yamashita’s Christmas Eve) What is surprising is that I actually don’t mind Last Christmas, and I have no idea why. Last month Fridays were bad because I had 3 classes of We Built This City and that was it for the weekend, it was stuck.
I think I complained too much because the grade 9 teacher told me that he didn’t mind if I picked this month’s song. Personally, I picked Bandaid-Do they know it’s Christmas as my first choice, but this one isn’t too bad. At least it isn’t Mariah Carey, which I was really worried about. (Sorry to anyone out there who likes that music!)
Anyway, not much else to say for now so I am going to go and play on the internet. (At least it LOOKS like I’m working.)
Have fun everyone.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Sheri,I *love* Wham's Last Christmas as well!~ ha ha ha!

I've been listening to it all week! : )

Andrea said...

I just realized that I saw that adorable picture of your prince a few days ago and forgot to comment. my bad. he is just so damn cute Sheri!!!