Friday, December 01, 2006

again

I am at work. An hour and a half left of work on a Friday afternoon. Yay. Looking forward to the weekend! Tomorrow is Hiroki’s little performance for daycare. He is going to be a little bunny. His teacher made his costume. I haven’t seen him in it yet but he went to school yesterday wearing it and my MIL took some pix of him in it. Hee hee.




I don’t know what else he will be performing but he has dropped a few hints here and there. (singing some songs and doing what looks like the end of a dance.) Tomorrow should be interesting.
This week has also been a busy week but also I have been tired after getting Hiroki’s little present (after coughing in my face several times I did catch a little bit of a cold from him-it hasn’t been bad but I’ve been feeling worn down all week) I had 2 elementary school visits this week, and I used a lot of energy there. Evening classes. Then last night I decided it was time to give Hiroki a haircut-his hair has been getting longer and longer and bigger, too. It doesn’t look very good when he gets up in the morning after sleeping on it (going to bed when it’s wet doesn’t help either) He refuses to let us fix it. If he wears a hat all day it doesn’t stand up so much by the end of the day, but…
I thought it would be better before his little performance (and before our trip to Canada!) so I took the opportunity last night (no evening class) and cut it. This is what his hair looks like now.


Well, I don’t have much else to say for now. I’d really like to be reading a book right now. I have seen other teachers reading in the staff room here but I don’t feel very comfortable doing it. (Instead I spend my time surfing the internet- at least it looks like I am doing work?)
The countdown is own- 2 weeks till I’m back in Canada! I’m so excited!!!
That’s it for now!
xoxo

4 comments:

marianne said...

Love that haircut!And LMAO at the costume...those little legs in those tights...SO cute!Hope all goes well tomorrow but knowing just what an out-going little guy Hiroki is,I am sure that he will be the star of the show!

Sheri said...

Thanks Mike and Marianne! His legs are so skinny!

Gina said...

I love the haircut as well! And I'm so happy to hear you'll be going home for the holidays! : )

Caro said...

Is Hiroki excited to be coming to Canada to see his grandparents and all the uncles and aunties?