Sunday, February 26, 2006

Woohoo!

Thanks to Andrea, I have got the blog roll up and running. Yay! Caro, can I link you?
THanks for all of the comments on the last blog and I will post recipes soon! Thanks, Jean, for stopping by and making a comment!
Caro, I know, too weird (and gross!)
Have a good night/day!

3 comments:

Granny said...

Never mind my last comment about recipe. I hadn't read this one.

Andrea took pity and updated my blog roll again. I'm still going to tackle it.

Caro said...

I am very illiterate in the ways of the blog... Don't have a clue how or what you mean by linking. I'm sure it's fine!?! I don't even know how you guys get a picture of yourselves which goes along with the comment! I'm just happy I figured out how to attach pictures on my Ella Blog! Let me know what you're talking about and we can make it happen!

Have a good day!

Andrea said...

looks god!!