Tuesday, February 21, 2006

oh boy!

I have some unexpected time to myself-the boy is passed out-didn't sleep all day and just had it around seven.
So I have been quite busy lately and even at school I have had lots to do. One thing I was doing was interviewing the students in grade seven. ALL of them. It was fun but time consuming. I prepared some phrases for them to think about while they were talking to me as their level is QUITE low and lots of they need help. One of the questions that they can ask and answer is What do you want now?
Ohhh, what a question-so many possibilies running through my head-Let's see, on a personal level, I want my family to be happy and healthy, I want to not have to worry about anything but especially my little boy being hurt by someone, I want him to never have to worry about money, I want to spend more time with myself but I want more time to myself, I want to be younger, slimmer, energetic, beautiful, bigger boobs, smaller bum, a car, another kid, countless cds, books, clothes...For a bigger outlook, I want the American government or any other government for, that matter to stop bombing the shit out of defenceless people, world peace, to stop world hunger...hmmm, I guess that covers it for now.
So then I just smiled at them and said, "Uh, I want a car." and asked what they wanted now, and it was always something like a new pencil case.
;P

1 comment:

Granny said...

De lurking. Hi.

I'm at a loss for words in person sometimes. Blogging is easier.