Thursday, January 12, 2006

what can i say?

I have been wanting to write again for such a long time. First of all, Happy New Year! I wish everyone all the best in 2006! (2006!!)
Winter vacation was , well, busy. We had a lot of cleaning to do for the end of the year. We made o-mochi, and we also went to the shrine for hatsumode. Good but waaay too many people. Hiroki and I got our own mikuji (kind of like fortune-telling or advice for the upcoming year) and they were exactly the same which seemed to be a rarity.
Hiroki has been growing so much, both physically and mentally. (I miss my baby-sniff!) He had to get a flu shot (2 actually) and was quite unhappy about the first one. For the second one, tho, he told the doctor "I'm not going to cry." and then didn't! I was so surprised!
He has been saying and doing so much other cute stuff that I couldn't possibly list them all (that could also read as-so sleepy, can't type much more.)
He gets weighed every month at school and for most of last year he was 11 kgs to about 12.5 kgs, but from Nov to Dec he gained a whole kg and was 13.5! (He still weighs less than most of the other kids we know.)
Ok can't write anymore, but I'll put in some pix. You should check flickr for other shots of Hiroki's sport day and also his Christmas Pageant (not what it's called but you can figure out what it is.)
love to all

No comments: