Oh I am just saying that because I am sooooo superstitious...but I haven't been laid out flat with the flu this week so I think? I'm ok. Having written that I'll probably get struck with something, some way, some how.....
I have to say that I am soooo very disappointed with the election and the (freak)new PM in Canada. Anybody who agrees with Bush and what he is doing should have his head examined, IMO. I sincerely hope that because he is in a minority government that he won't be able to reverse the laws that he said he was going to.
My brother Mike came for a visit and brought me some goodies that I'm enjoying-especially music! It has been fun listening to bunch of new music. Also peanut butter cups (huge box of them) and my sister in law (thanks Jackie, you are so smart!)made him bring a people magazine about the 20 years of sexist men. Nice.
Ok I don't have much more to say and everything I was thinking about writing has simply disappeared? so that's it for now.
xoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
David loves the conservatives, I do not. We don't exactly have happy times when talking politics... Thank goodness the election is over. I can soon start taunting David the way he did to me. I probably won't because he'll forget that he ever did such a thing... Glad that you're feeling well! Ella got her 4 month shots today. Poor thing has a fever, but she's a tough gal, still smiling and giggling. Just knocked out sleeping on me all evening. Hopefully she can sleep it off overnight. Can't wait for the next round in two months! Nothing like causing your child the first pain she's ever felt! Every two months!!! Enjoy your brother's visit! I'm sure he's loving connecting with Hiroki again!
Caro
I am sooooooooooo jelous!!
PEANUT BUTTER CUPS!!!
waaaaaa
My Canadian friends are not as depressed as I might have thought. It is a minority government elected largely because of the Liberal scandal rather than anyone wanting a Canadian Taliban (or so they say they say on their blogs).
In the USA, we just hope we can survive the next couple of years.
Post a Comment