Friday, July 29, 2005

strong donger

Don't ask me what it means, I have no idea. Saw it printed on a kid's shirt today. No pictures or characters (rare) or anything. Sounds sexual to me, but I have such a juvenile sense of humour that pretty much everything sounds sexual to me ;0
Carolyn, thanks for the comments. Maybe I should just address these to you as I think you're probably my sole readership. Glad to hear that things are getting together. I hope that the baby doesn't come early, too. (I won't mention here that Hiroki was born more than 2 weeks early-thought I had time to get some stuff together then-oops.) (sorry, I mentioned it;)
One thing I did before he was born was make and freeze some meals as I knew I wouldn't have time to cook after.
So yesterday I went to my first yoga class. It was 2 hours long. Did stuff that I didn't think I'd be able to ie back bridge, head stand. Guess those years in gymnastics paid off. I liked it cause it was a lot of stretching and didn't feel too strenuous. But now, am I ever in pain! Can't breathe too deeply or sneeze (doing lots of now, somethings bugging me)
Again, I apologize for the lack of pictures. There's so many I want to put up but my flickr account has been used up for this month. I might have to splurge and buy an account.
Oh yeah, Carolyn, I think you have the right idea about typhoons and hurricanes.
Here's something to look at if you have time.

No comments: