Unfortunately, this is the song I can't get out of my head now due to the fact that a typhoon is coming. f@*k, I can't think of weather I dislike more than typhoons. It's sooo hot and humid, but we have to close all of our windows cause the wind blows the rain in, or cause like last night, if I leave the window open I wake up from the noise of rain pouring down. It also takes days to get here and go through. I hate not having the window open as I feel like I'm suffocating.
We had an earthquake here last Saturday, too. It wasn't really big (at least not here) but still the trains were delayed for hours in Tokyo. To be fair, it was bigger there, but there were so many people stranded at stations in Tokyo, trying to get home or whatever. Atsunobu was on a train, waiting to leave. He ended up waiting on the train for a couple of hours until he could finally catch a train to another station and then wait in line with hundreds of other people to get
shinkansen or bullet train tickets. (I know so much about the shinkansen now as Hiroki looves any train- including the shinkansen.)
I have to go check the water level of the river in front of the house! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, Milli Vanilli... Sad... I was wondering if you'd felt the quake or not. Typhoons sound lovely! What kind of windspeed do they get? They sound tamer than hurricanes in terms of windspeed, but more volume of rain... Does that sound right? Glad you liked the card. I bet you can't believe he's that old eh? Looks like you had a nice vacation - mmm white sand beaches! Things are going well here - I'm at 34 weeks and a half so it's definitely more real! Quite visible too... Baby room is slowly coming together - had a shower at work last Friday so that really helped with holes! Probably going this weekend to get some of the other missing items which are essential - like a crib mattress!!! Still working on finalizing names... My last day at work is August 18th - too long!! Hopefully I don't have a baby early! My due date is Sept 1! I'd like to have a couple of weeks of breathing room!!
Take care! Chat with you soon!
caro!
Post a Comment