Well, as you can see, I finally got a chance to add some more photos. The problem is the limit on flickr-once I upload some photos, I basically reach my monthly limit, which means I can't upload for another month. I guess I could post in between pic uploading, but that would require updating more :) Sorry!
We went to Okinawa and had a great time there. It was such a beautiful place and people there have a totally different attitude-they are not all in a hurry and it seemed like they liked kids (I don't often feel that way in Japan.) Hiroki enjoyed playing on the beach, in the ocean, on the streets. It was really cool in Taketomi Island, the streets were made from the white sand on the beach. All of the houses were surrounded by fossilised coral reef. There were seashells and coral reef fossils every where. Every morning, people swept the streets. It was a great experience. Gotta go for now!
PS- Carolyn-we got your birthday card-thank you very much! Sorry I didn't say anything earlier;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment