Friday, June 24, 2005

notice

some changes? I have finally got a way to send pics to this and now it's starting to look more like I want it to. I have joined an online group? or way of uploading my photos so that you can go and have a look if you want. It's called flickr, and I can automatically send my pix here. I will probably send an invite to you...I think if you join we can share pictures and stuff. It would be cool if we could all share-course I thought that about this blog, too, and the only other person contributing is thatmikeguy (where are you?). If anybody else wants to contribute, I'm waiting.:) (Caro gets honorable mention for the comments)

love love love sheri

1 comment:

Caro said...

Sheri, I got set up for the Flickr thingy. Neat way to do pictures - I'm going to have to figure out something the same for me - I think the blog is a great way to post something instead of just sending emails with attachments. Then emails don't get lost!

Ciao! Caro