How is everyone these days? (If anyone's there) Feeling like I have little time to myself these days, and feeling isolated from people. Doesn't make sense, does it? I'm always with people at work but I think I could spend a day without talking to anybody, besides the usual good morning and such greetings. Don't know if it's because of the language thing or if it's just me...:) Friday night now so don't care too much.
This post is sounds depressing and it's taking me waaaayy too long to type this so I'll go for now. Love to you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey you! You're not alone - I check really often - almost every lunch hour. Things are going well here, summer is finally arriving, flowers are out, rain is here (thank goodness!). Maybe I can bore you with some baby stuff... As of today, I think I'm starting my 7th month. My due date is Sept 1. Alberta's centennial anniversary is Sept 1, so maybe I'll have one of those babies that actually show up on their due date and we'll get some extras for having a centennial baby! hmmm, being Alberta, that might not be so good - some beef? or grain?? maybe a visit from Ralph Klein... Okay, now I'm hoping for a non-due date baby! I've had a really easy pregnancy so far - hope the third trimester is as gentle as the first 2! My only complaint has been swollen ankles. Knew I was going to get them as I get them in the summer when I'm not pregnant! They're just really pretty now... I've been doing prenatal yoga since the beginning of April and it's really nice. Got a video so I can continue once the class is over because they don't offer it in the summer - I guess no one's pregnant then???? Silly... Well, gotta go, have a nice weekend!
Caro
Post a Comment