Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm still here, just not feeling very bloggedy. I just finished looking around at all of the other blogs that I haven't seen for awhile. They look great! Makes me think I should do something with mine, but I can't really be bothered.
So I haven't written for a number of reasons, including computer problems, which I think have been fixed now.
The main reason was because in general my life went to a whole new level of sucking, and it's just not fun to read that or very motivating to write about.
Things are better now, and I had a trip back to the Mother Country. Alone. I went for a little over a week. It was the first time since I had been away from the boy for so long. Of course I missed him but it was soooo good! I got to see so many of my relatives! I think it was just what I needed.
I think I will post some pictures.


Happy Birthday!!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEht-PIGdSgsbKvNvBYR_rUkYVeT5BfTf08XeJwTogD6fen8fxxqv1NEXgPzajcTiN85L6MVPiGW23goP_o7T8hTlTKqAn_qYiQbmbXJe5mvFyjSBGCXxf9nh5mqE1047GwvTZtpEw/s1600-h/DSCF4127.JPG">
doing homework-reading aloud

4 comments:

illahee said...

he is such a cutie!!

Gina said...

I agree he's such a cutie Sheri!!!

I always miss reading your blog posts. But I totally understand the feelings of not feeling bloggity, sometimes I feel like blogging and sometimes I feel like doing anything else in the world but blogging. : )

Sheri said...

Thanks illahee and Gina!!

marianne said...

Time alone is such a precious thing .Good on you for taking a break.

And welcome back to the blogging world.You have been missed:)