I have had a lot of things going through my mind to blog about but haven't actually done anything about it. It's not like I'm not using the computer-I have been, just not blogging.
Instead I've been auctioning. Thanks to Gina. She started me on the auctions when I asked her where she got her overalls for her boys as H wanted a pair. Anyway, I found a pair and and bid on them. They were new, usually sell for about 9000 yen, but nobody else bid on them, so I got them for 1000 yen, or about 10 dollars. yay! And we even got them on time for his b-day. Cool.
So here he is wearing them.

Anyway, now I'm bidding on a skirt. One of those really long ones that were probably popular in the 80s or so-they call them Bohemian skirts on most of the auction pages I have looked at.
I'm really bidding on 4 skirts, so we'll see what happens. A couple of them still have another day to go, and a couple will finish today. I wonder if I'll get any of them :)
5 comments:
Love that colour on him! And now you are hooked on the auction world....ooohhh! I buy lots of stuff through EBay(UK) and it gets very exciting!
Watch out, those auctions are addictive!
Orange rocks!
Thanks for coming to my blog!
That looks like fun, which auctions do you use, Yahoo?
And by the way, we used to live in Gotemba, many years ago. Yoshi my eldest was born while we were living there, though he was born in Hokkaido. We were there three and a half years.
Oh my god, look at what I started with that auction talk! Ha ha ha. Wink, wink! It is sorta fun to do once in a while, huh? : ) Ha ha ha. And the things to be had are sometimes such a good deal! I *love* the overalls on your son (H), he looks so gorgeous in them! Right on Sheri! And good luck on your skirt!!! I hope you win one. : )
auctioning - ooh must not check - must not check.
I would be such a bad bad girl if I did.heheheh
Have a great holiday
Post a Comment