Monday, June 16, 2008

one more thing

that I've been thinking about lately-It's JUNE already!!! That means I only have 5 months left...
All along I have been comforting myself-it's okay, I still have lots of time to study for the test (Japanese) and then I woke up and it was June and June is almost over and the test is at the beginning of December and CRAP!!!
Do you think that means I've started studying yet??!

6 comments:

Tigermama said...

Hey! The same thing happened to me only the language is arabic and I was supposed to be studying since December and look at that, we leave on WEDNESDAY! It`s crazy how time flies!!!

Try to do a teeny little bit every day from now on. :)

Perogyo said...

Crap. It's study time again isn't it.

Thanks for reminding me- not!

S. Crawford-Kawahara said...

Ohhhh...You're planning on writing too?? I am thinking about it...not sure if the cosmic forces will cooperate BUT I suppose I should be studying too....It would be so great to meet you!!! Jenn and I have been saying we will go up together...I think whether I am ready for level 2 like I want to be...or level 4, where I feel like I am now (hehehe) ...I'll be there if I can be!
What level are you planning to write? If you say 1 I will officially disown you!

Sheri said...

Tigermama-I'll miss you but I'm looking forward to reading your blog from there!
Medea and S.-I know, studying is no fun. Not to worry, S, I'm going to try level 2. Last year was the first time I tried it and I thought I had failed miserably but ended up doing not so badly (better than I thought but still failed) which is why I think I can do it this year, although I haven't studied!!
I assume we wouldn't meet at the testing place-last year I got to write it in the city I work in-but I'd definitely love to meet you, too!

Gina said...

Good luck on the studying Sheri!!! : )

Gina said...

Congratulations Sheri, on winning your auction! I was sorta keeping an eye on yours tonight off and on! I was so happy you won those! I think your son will love those! Congrats again! : )

PS...I won an auction tonight too! Ha ha ha. Mine ended about 30 minutes earlier then yours! Oyasumi nasai, good night! : )