Back at work. Still not very good at this. Well, I’m now into my second full week of being back at school. Still haven’t had a full week of classes. Yes! It’s been really good to ease back into things. I think we won’t really have a full week of classes until June or so, (not kidding, either!) There seems to be something every week, and then by the end of May we have midterms, which is pretty interesting as we have barely had classes in some cases so what am I going to test them on?
The only problem is that I end up getting bored, or wasting time on the internet. There’s so many things I want to do but once I start looking on the net I don’t bother doing anything. Kinda stupid, I know. I could certainly use that time to study or write this. Hehe.
So I am teaching about 20 hours a week, a number I have been told is a lot by other teachers but it doesn’t seem too bad (same as last year). A new thing for me this year is going to the high school that is attached to my junior high school. I have 2 classes a week there. All of the students are kids I taught last year, so I know them. Unfortunately, I know them. The students from this junior high were divided into levels:2 advanced classes, 2 average classes, and 1 basic class. I am the basic class teacher. 14 boys and 2 girls. While I was looking at the list of names I was thinking “Ah!”, not him”, “oh no!” Anyway, the biggest troublemakers and loudest boys are almost all in my class. *sigh*
Well, I think I am going to follow the example of a few of my friends and start doing Wordless Wednesday and Foto Friday. I want to post more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay, I want you to post more too! : )
Post a Comment