OK, this is like taking a page from illaheebaby’s book, but I like this style and it’s easy to write (therefore easy to post more!)
To my inner i-pod,
While I admit that I like music a lot, could you please stop making me listen to songs that I don’t like? Come on, now, I have never enjoyed Roxette, could you please stop making it go through my head?! Also, I would appreciate it, if you are going to continue making music go through my head, if you could at least pick songs from the music I listen to lately, ok? I don’t really need those kid songs in Jewish anymore, I stopped babysitting that little girl about 10 years ago now!
Thanks very much,
sheri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay now I just gotta ask. What song by Roxette was it? Was it..."she's got the look"? or was it the slow one..."it must've been love" or whatever. Ha ha ha, sorry to ask, but you got me curious. And I never listened to them either or been a fan, lol. I just remember their songs used to sometimes play on the radio years ago, for some odd reason, I recall that. And I'd change the stations right away, and find something else. Ha ha ha. So, yeah, now you got me curious what song it was. Ha ha ha. : )
Hi Gina-It was the slow one-don't even want to write it as it'll start up again!
Now it's the Fame theme song?!
Post a Comment