It's lucky you lived in Calgary, you picked up the skill of tying on a kerchief... Video was funny - I especially liked the part about the item which appears on the plate which no one knows what it is... The pause was cute... I was surprised there was no protocol for parting the curtain when you left - although I did like the salt thing. What is the real reason for the salt outside the doorway (if there really is...)
2 comments:
It's lucky you lived in Calgary, you picked up the skill of tying on a kerchief... Video was funny - I especially liked the part about the item which appears on the plate which no one knows what it is... The pause was cute... I was surprised there was no protocol for parting the curtain when you left - although I did like the salt thing. What is the real reason for the salt outside the doorway (if there really is...)
Thanks for the pics of Hiroki!
Caro
THe real reason is that it somehow brings luck or prosperity to a business, not just sure of how tho
Post a Comment