Saturday, October 15, 2005

proof that I'm still alive

Oh boy, I have been a bad bad blogger. I have wanted update this for so long (so many things I've wanted to write about)but ...
okay, so now we are in the 5th week of having our house renovated to ummm, cough, make it stronger in the event of an earthquake. It's not the most fun. Trying to figure out where everything is as the whole house was moved temporarily into 2 rooms (ok maybe not the whole house but it sure felt like it!)Dealing with the dust unearthed by taking apart the walls that have stood for 26, 27 years was um, horrible.
To top it off, Hiroki has decided that he doesn't need to sleep until 10 or 11 at night, often meaning that I fall asleep before he does leaves very little time to blog. SOORRYY!
o boy, gotta get some sleep. Check out flickr for more pix.

No comments: