He watches anpanman at school-he was so happy to have his picture with him! (A Japanese cartoon hero-sweet bean paste bread man who apparently throws his bits of his face at his enemy, Germ-man!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
about me and my life in japan
3 comments:
Man, they are sure stretching for cartoon ideas! Throws bits of his face!?! Too funny! Is it to encourage the rebound in sales of bean paste sweets?
He's getting really grown up. I don't want Ella to change from this size! She's already outgrown some sleepers - very sad...
Hey Guys,
Thanks for the comments! The funny thing is that this cartoon has been around for like 15 years or so-all of his friends are a type of bread too-melon bread girl, curry bread man, white bread man-the list goes on.
We had a Halloween Party. Hiroki was a cow mainly because Mommy's not really that crafty...
I know all about the feeling of not wanting them to grow up-Hiroki just keeps getting bigger and my MIL says how it's such a good thing but I feel a little sad :(
Thanks Sheri- haha I went and checked MJ (went back to work so a bit MIA since Sep) and realized I never left the address hahaha- I'm glad you came by- I love the fact that "you get me" with design/interior. I bet it sure is an adventure living with an architect and fun.
We should really chat sometime- = ) I forgot what part of Nippon are you?
Post a Comment