I'm having fun with my camera/cell phone. At first I didn't think that I would use the camera aspect much, but it's easier to get the photos into my computer (mail them) and then into flickr and then blog. I think the digital camera photos are much clearer, so I want to use them, too.
Also, got a microphone. My skype id is chichi711. If you have an id can you send it to me and we can try to arrange a time to talk!
Should really go to bed soon. Hugs and kisses to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thank you sheri for resending the link. Can't believe I forgot to send it to myself at home. Still waiting for baby - my due date was today so it should be soon! If I haven't had the baby by the 9th the doctor said he would induce me. hopefully that will not have to happen! I've been enjoying my 2 weeks of freedom - got lots of little stuff done that I've been putting off for ages, but doing it nice and slow. I don't envy you having all the typhoons, but I bet you're happy you don't live in New Orleans. What a nightmare... I can't imagine anything like that anarchy happening in japan - a little more civilized and organized! How horrible it must be for them. Well, I'll let you know any news as soon as I can!
Take care of your Hiroki, he's really growing fast!
Hey Carolyn,
Good to hear from you. I was wondering what was going on with you. Waiting to hear your news!
Sheri
Post a Comment