Wow, eh? Altho I'm sure that nobody will be reading this as it has been so long since I updated you've probably all given up in disgust, right? Well, anyway...
I have had so many things goingg thru my mind lately, including songs. So many songs go thru my mind in a day, it's unbelievable. Just today, I had The Pursuit of Happiness' Beautiful White, Ball/ World of Confusion by ?(I want to say Love&Rockets but I don't think that's right) and John Prine's Picture Show going thru my head. It's not like I've listened to any of them recently(like within the last 5 years...) Mystifying. And these are only songs that I notice. Of course, there are the songs that I don't know the words to, or even the songs that aren't in English, even more mystifying.
Well we had holidays this week-Golden Week. It's not actually a week of holidays, but it started last Friday, Green Day. (You can read about it here ) I ended up having 2 days off before that as I had lost my voice, and when your job is to be the human tape recorder, it just doesn't work if you can't speak.) This week I went to work on Monday and Friday. Nice!
We spent alot of time with Hiroki's cousins during the break. We took care of Luna on Wednesday. She is about 5 months older than Hiroki. They took a bath together and afterwards, when I was drying them off, we had a talk about various body parts. Luna made sure that Hiroki still had a "tail" and Hiroki, for his part, was pulling on his tail, saying, "Luna, you don't have one of these?" I thought it was pretty funny.
That's enuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Me too. Password? I had a password? What could it have been???
Nice to hear from you girl! I check every once in a while and sigh when there's nothing new... I tried to look for World of Confusion, but could only find Ball of Confusion by Duran Duran... Hmmm, Sheri, what's going on? You hate them! I thought there was a World of Confusion by New Order, but it's only Confusion... Bad that you lost your voice... Good that you got to hang out at home and recover (hopefully Hiroki was there too!) Gotta go! Have a good day/night!
Caro
Post a Comment