ok, I'm having problems with the linking here. It's really pissing me off because it worked before. I think I'm going to have to make this short as I'm typing with 1 eye closed getting sleepy. Ball of Confusion or whatever it's called had some lyrics along the lines of Ball of confusion (x2) That's what the world is today hey hey. At some point it says something like and the band plays on or and the beat goes on. I think it came out when I was in high school. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Duran Duran. I just checked the all music guide-It's called Ball of Confusion-That's what the world is today. Maybe it is L&R?
Hiroki and I got shot yesterday. He for chicken pox and me for mumps. I don't think I've had the mumps yet, and seeing as I go to elementary schools & kindys, I thought better safe than sorry. Also, one of the other ALTs got the mumps earlier this year. Unfortunately, neither of them were free, so I ended up paying more than 14,000 yen for that. Nice. Oh well.
I'm waiting to see if anyone wants to join me in posting here. I thought we could all post a little or even put articles of stuff we are reading. I think it would be interesting.
Here is some info about where I live...ok the other eye is closing now gotta go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment