Thursday, June 10, 2004

oops

Okay, I haven't figured out how this whole thing works yet. I could only get it to publish some of my stuff so I'm just going to continue where I left off...
f they wear a T-shirt under their uniform, they are allowed to wear a white shirt only. If it has any writing on it, it must be small and there is only allowed to be 1 thing on their shirt. Because , as far as I know, the kids all change for gym in their homeroom as they all wear their gym uniform under their school uniform, I haven't been able to figure out if that means they are wearing 3 shirts or what they do. I have seen the boys change shirts in class but I don't know what they girls do.
If girls wear elastics or pins in their hair, they must be black. It goes without saying, of course, that make up and jewelry is not permitted, including watches. Watches are allowed only on test day.
Hiroki is doing well. He has been sick almost constantly since the beginning of April, when he started daycare, but he is still amazing. He is giving me almost daily reminders that he will be 2 years old soon. (They don't call it the terrible twos for nothing.)
That's it for now...

No comments: