Saturday, July 31, 2010

almost a year later...

I'm still alive. Have had computer issues (again!) and just not motivated to write here making for no blog posts.
Come to think of it, the only thing I've wanted to do lately is read books. Not even good ones. They can't really have any sign of something difficult happening in the main characters' lives as I will put them down and not want to read them anymore. (well, besides police/detective type stories) I have a sneaking suspicion that it has to do with my reading to escape real life thing that I've got working pretty well.
How is everyone out there?

2 comments:

Austina said...

hi! i came across your blog through Gina's and thought i'd just say hi :) i'm married to a Japanese man and we have a 3 yo little girl now. we're living in Taipei, TW right now, but we plan on moving to Japan for good in a year or two, so i thought it wouldn't hurt to make some friends there first :)

here's my blog if you wanna check things out: http://chuchuchie.livejournal.com/

hope to read more posts from you! :D

Gina said...

I'm glad you posted. ; ) Things are well here. Not much happening. I've been reading books lately too. I'm reading the Oprah unauthorized biography at the moment.

Hasn't this been one of the hottest Summer's here in ages?