Thursday, August 23, 2007

ok, maybe

Thanks for your comments ladies! They are very much appreciated! I seemed to have figured out the language thing-when you go to your dashboard, somewhere under your picture you should see language with a drop down menu. I changed mine to English and I can read again! I think my commenting problem is a security system thing but can't read what it says with the Japanese OS.
I don't have time to blog about my trip back to Canada right now but I will when I have time (and inspiration :P) but I will post some pics.

The young one and one of his uncles. Cheers!
Riding the chariot with his Canadian cousin.
We met Medea and her wee one! It was so cool!
Chuck E. Cheese fun!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Great pics, I especially like the Chuck E. Cheese one, your son always looks like the sweetest kid ever! Very kind soul, I can see it!: )