Well, I did it again...I went and got another haircut. This time I went to another shop around my house. (There was a typhoon supposed to be coming so I didn't want to go too far away) I guess I'd say I'm satisified with it- I don't love it but I don't hate it either (how's that for positive thinking?) I was sick of always tying my hair back and wanted to get a style that's more conducive to my, ummm, hair that goes all weird no matter what I do, so I got it cut shorter and a bit more layered. So far only one person has mentioned it, so I don't know if no one else has noticed or everyone thinks it looks weird or what. The hairdresser was very meticulous, I started panicking once and got myself to breathe by telling myself it's only hair, it will grow back. I am so lame.
But the stupid part is to follow. We all (MIL included) went to a hotel on the beach for one night for our summer trip. It was nice to get away. We basically spent 2 days on the beach, under a parasol, of course. I wasn't extremely good at applying sunscreen on my feet and back and boy oh boy do I ever regret it! My feet got really red and were really painful for a couple of days afterward, but my back-man! I am still in pain (well, only when something touches it-like my shirt, the wind, whatever) Luckily before we went, I bought something called a rashguard (I am not sure if it's correct or not, just guessing from the Japanese pronunciation) for Hiroki and so he had no sun problems whatsoever. Here he is
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment