Sunday, April 09, 2006

spring vacation recap in pix

Well, I don't have much to say for now as I'm still sussing out the new school. Can't really say what it's going to be like yet, haven't taught any classes or been around the kids much yet so who knows. So instead of words here are pix of some of the things I did for spring vacation.

2 comments:

Granny said...

Hi - thanks for the comment.

Easter is the 1st Sunday after the first full moon of spring, in this case next Sunday. Today was Palm Sunday, the entrance into Jerusalem and all of next week is called Holy Week by most Christians. Some stress it more than others. My church takes a middle ground.

Andrea said...

wow!! awsome photos! the sushi cake rocks! looks like it tasted great. the slimmy nutto I could definitly do with out. yuck