Wednesday, August 10, 2005

weather cock

was the T-shirt I saw yesterday. No pix. :) Different.
Okay, I have figured out a little more about flickr. If I actually take the time to resize the photos I upload I can put so many more pix on it. I am so stupid sometimes. Hopefully that means more pix here, too.
It's so hot here. I took 3 showers yeasterday and could have easily taken 3 more. I'm sure Atsunobu's mom is surprised that I don't always turn on the hot water heater when I shgower, sometimes leading to pretty cool showers. I think it's more refreshing that way, tho.
Hope everyone's healthy!

1 comment:

Caro said...

I've been taking a lot of very cool showers as well. It really helps your whole temperature cool down better than a cold drink or something... On really hot nights here, I'll have a cold shower right before bed, go to bed with hair wet and it keeps me cool(er) all night.